ive your guests "GROWING MEMORIES" of your baby as your child grows year to year with a wildflower garden. Perfect baby shower gifts. Choose from 4 adorable colors, pink, blue, green & yellow. Unique baby seed favors your guests will love.
These nature inspired baby shower favors are amazing, unique guest party gifts. Each favor contains 4 colorful buttons that are planted completely and will yield a garden of wildflowers. Cute as a Button are one of a kind baby shower favors: distinct, different and dazzling.
Check out our Blog : Ideas for Twins
Perfect for twins combine pink and blue for a boy and girl.
Each one an original, these unique guest gifts full of wildflowers, are to be planted completely.
Label & Message: Round "Cute as a Button" label is placed on the back of the frosted envelope. These unforgettable handmade paper seeded favors create "growing memories" of your little one as they grow, a gift that lives long beyond the day.
Thank you message: "Thank you for sharing this special day. Please plant these buttons to create a garden of lasting memories. "
Ribbon: Pink comes with pink ribbon, blue with blue ribbon, green and yellow with white ribbon. (1/4 satin ribbon)
When Ordering Choose:
- Mother to be's name & shower date for personalization. i.e. Jessica's Baby Shower
Choose button color: Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow
*For combinations or additional line of text ($25.00 fee) please contact us by phone 888-315-7333 or email: info@Dtreebeginnings.com
Included in plantable seed favor package:
- Plantable seed paper buttons (4) approx. 1" diameter
- Personalization, growing instructions on translucent paper
- Seeded paper wildflowers: annuals and perennial seeds including
- Bird's Eye, Clarkia, Black Eyed Susan, Catchfly, Snap Dragon, English Daisy & Sweet Alyssum.
- "Cute as a button” label placed on back of favors
- Satin ribbon to tie
- Assembly required or add assembly for an additional cost.
Storage: Seeded buttons need to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the seed and assembled no more than 5 days prior to your shower date.