Burlap accents for rustic weddings are perfect by giving trees seedlings in natural burlap for guests to remember your day .
We came across this Burlap creation and thought about our trees in natural burlap. Many of the brides we speak with want to include some burlap
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Did you know that trees are the longest…more
Did you know that trees are the longest living organisms on earth?
One (a single) tree produces up to 260 pounds of oxygen a year. That is more than enough to supply oxygen to a family of four people. Make that a few thousand trees, and you’ve got an oxygen supply for a whole town
· Over the course of 50 years, a single tree can generate $31,250 of oxygen, provide $62,000 worth of air pollution control, recycle $37,500 worth of water, and control $31,500 worth of soil erosion.
Going Green with trees is an inspiring way to make your wedding day unforgettable and share with your friends and family just how easy, fun, & beautiful a sustainable lifestyle can be. This article, top 10 ways to include trees in your Wedding presents ideas for brides and grooms for the best fall wedding favors ever!
1 . Give guests the greenest favor of all: live tree saplings!
2. Tree seed in eco-box kits are versatile favors made with recycled card stock with your choice of 6 tree seeds that will grow in at least one US climatic zones.
3. Earth friendly tree seed packets wedding favors in recycled papers with complete growing instructions are amazing in a variety of colors & designs.
4. Tree seed embedded in biodegradable handmade paper tree cards are incredibly unique gifts, 100% plantable these are extremely “green”.
5. Go the natural route with Tree Centerpieces. Grow your own or visit a local nursery for a 3-4 year old mini-evergreen tree, in a decorative pot these are powerful “green” symbols of a sustainable lifestyle.
6. Plant tree Place card favors, combine tree seed favors with place cards, decorate reception tables with tree seed favor ornaments on tree branch centerpieces accompanied by your guest’s names.
7. “Fall in Love” tree seed favors. Personalized with your names and wedding date these eco-friendly seed wedding packet favors are a favourite for earth-conscious couples.
8. Decorate your reception venue with rented live trees from a local nursery or garden center. What a socially conscious way to support local business and bring the outdoors in any time of year.
9. Hanging tree favors/Place card seating with a crafty branch decoration. Outside the reception area hang your place cards/seed favors on a small tree with invisible thread and create an opportunity for fun finding their names on the cards with their table numbers.
10. Place an eco-friendly tree seed favor in a terra cotta pot at each guest’s table setting. Decorate the pot to complement your colors or style. Guests can take the seeds home and plant them in the pots.
Plant a “green” wedding favor and your wedding day memories will last a lifetime!
By Sheila Sheffield, Tree Beggings Inc.
Earth-Friendly tree favors Since 1992
Plant a tree in the fall for the best results.
Did you know 2 mature trees provide enough oxygen for a family of 4?
Half of the world’s forests have disappeared.
Tree planting is the most cost effective way to reduce the CO2 in the atmosphere and cool down the earth’s temperature.
Planting 30 trees will remove a person’s carbon debt for that year.
What can you do?
Small changes in your life routine can add up to big differences in helping to help the earth. It is difficult to believe that one person and planting one little tree can make a difference. But it can, and planting trees is an easy, fun way to contribute to greening your town.
The presentation of a tree at a special event is a tremendous gift. A wonderful opportunity to inspire, promote and plant trees for a Greener Tomorrow. By giving Trees as Favors at their Weddings, brides and grooms will set an example and possibly inspire their guests. Meaningful gifts create “growing memories” that last a lifetime.
“In all things of nature there is something of the marvellous.” - Aristotle
Celebrate earth day 2011 – plant a tree, save the earth for a greener tomorrow
The celebration of Earth Day on April 22nd began in the United States in 1970 and was the brainchild of Senator Gaylord Nelson, who had long pondered about finding a way to “put the environment into the political ‘limelight’ once and for all” (his words). April 22 Earth Day, is now celebrated in most countries of the world. Earth Day is a perfect time to reflect about what you are doing to help protect the environment. There are many ways that you can celebrate alone and with others.
We can help our planet by planting trees: Did you Know? One large tree provides oxygen for up to 4 people?
Plant a tree save the earth
Earth Day Quiz: http://holidays.quiz.kaboose.com/60-kids-what-s-your-earth-iq
Colorado wedding bridal show. April 17, 2011.
Visit us at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show and experience our unqiue “green” favors up close and personal.
Colorado Blue Spruce would be the perfect wedding favor or the area and we have plenty of choices if you want to grow your own. Inspire you wedding guests , choose a favor with lasting memories of your weddings day and help the planet. It is a win, win, win situation. Hope to see you there, we can hardly wait.
Rocky Mountain Bridal Show
Sunday, April 17, 2011, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Custom to your style We are unique because all of our eco favors are personalized, they all have thank you message, we can add the…more
We are unique because all of our eco favors are personalized, they all have thank you message, we can add the bride and groom’s custom messages and are flexible when it comes to innovation.
Nisha wanted to incorporate their personal wedding graphic from their invitations into the favors. No problem, we placed the motif on the cards and they looked fantastic with the tree seedlings in burlap favors.
Since all of our favors are custom printed we can incororate special poems or sayings into our guest gifts, or continue a theme a couple wants to use throughout their wedding day.
A wedding day is often a time to remember a loved on or share a special poem or song. Our tree and flower guest favors offer oportunites for your love to “grow” and share your individual style with your friends and family.
We are awesome because we really believe in what we do, we offer quality eco gifts at affordable prices, we are helpful to our customers, and open to special requests. Earth-friendly wedding favors are popular for 2011, what an simple way to include a touch of “green” on your Wedding day.
A customer comment I just have to share:
“Thank you so much for your quick service and the beautiful favors. They were just what we thought they’d be, and out guests received them very well. My new wife cried when she saw and read them — which is always a good sign! Thanks again for the quick and professional service and a quality product that became a really nice part of our reception.
The possibilities are endless!
Plant a Memory Eco Favors will be in Joliet, IL on February 27, 2011 at the Four Rivers environmental Education Center with our fellow “green” wedding vendors. Come and see us for seed samples and display. Thank you to Laura for all her hard work and dedication.
Visit us at the Syracuse Bridal Show , February 20, 2011 at the Sheraton University Hotel to see our vast selection of eco favors, free prizes and gifts. See you there. Sheila, Robin, Amy
Bridal Show: Visit us at the Syracuse New York Bridal Show
Sunday February 20, 2011
See our massive selection of Earth-friendly Wedding Favors, Prizes & Free Gifts.
Sheila, Robin, Amy
Welcome to Syracuse Wedding!
Welcome to Syracuse’s best wedding planning website! We’re excited to help you find the top local wedding photographers, ceremony and reception sites, and all the other services you need to plan the perfect wedding.
2-20-2011 A Perfect Syracuse Bridal Show at The Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel
Syracuse’s Most Elegant Bridal Show
Our website is designed to help you find the best wedding services in Syracuse. With the most information for local wedding planning, you’ve found the right place to plan a wedding that matches your style, your budget, and your dreams! http://www.syracusewedding.com/index.htm
2-20-2011 A Perfect Syracuse Bridal Show at The Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel
Syracuse’s Most Elegant Bridal ShowMore Upcoming Events…
Plant a Memory wedding favors, new to the bridal market , brides are loving seeing all our products, trees, flower bulbs, plantable papers, gerber daisy seed favors and seed in eco boxes. It is an fun tactile experience to see them in real life . They are much better in real life!
Visit us at the Washington Bridal Showcase, January 16th, 2011 for Green Wedding Favors and free gifts. See you there.
Where? Washington Convention Center
When? Sunday , January 16th
What? Eco Wedding Favors from www.TreeBeginnings.com
We would love to see you. Free Gifts. See our eco favors all “dressed” up. The show will be spactacular, the “green” group will be there with bells on.
- Seeds in Eco Boxes
-Seed Favors- tree, flower & herb
Seed our favor collection at the “green pavilion” with our fellow eco wedding friends.