These stunning Gerber daisy wedding favors are beautiful reception table decorations. Each adorable eco gift box with a Gerber daisy seed packet will produce an assortment of brilliant colored flowers creating "growing memories" of your wedding.
Your Wedding guests will be inspired by this unique keepsake to commemorate your love and celebrate your new beginning.
Gerber Daisy seed in eco boxes are a "green" gift made entirely from recycled materials. The card contains a daisy graphic and is personalized with your names/text & date. A clay terra cotta or bio pot is nestled inside the box with a soil pellet and finished with your choice of decorative raffia ribbon. These eco flower favors are popular with potted plants as centerpieces and make wonderful wedding reception table decorations.
Poem Included on inside cover: "A flower touches everyone's heart"— Georgia O'Keefe
Gerber Daisy Flower Seed
* indoor & outdoor growing at 75- degrees F or higher
Daisies are one of the most beautiful flowers. Gerbera Daisies are wonderful, cheerful, exuberant flowers available in a massive array of colors, from light to dark yellow, orange, pink, brilliant scarlet, deep red, and many more. Gerberas can be used in landscapes as bedding plants for borders and flower beds. They are great flowers for adding color to any room. Daisy flowers are simple, sophisticated and attract every one. Simply put, Daisies are one of nature's finest accomplishments. Plant Daisies in full sun, they should never be allowed to dry, especially when gerbera are starting to germinate.
Tips on growing Gerber Daisy Seed: Video
- Seed packet 2 x 2" (number of seeds vary with species - 5 - 10 grams)
Seed species are presented in hermetically sealed foil packets to preserve freshness
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
- Choose ribbon color
Choose Bio or clay pot (clay pots additional $.79 each)
- Choose thank you message
1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
Add accents if you wish
Information about Seed in Eco Boxes
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Assorted Gerber Daisy seeds in packet (2 x 2") hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with daisy graphic.
- Thank you message
- Poem: "A flower touches everyones heart."-Georgia O'Keefe
- Growing instructions
- Clay terra cotta pot or bio pot (clay pots additional $.79 ea.)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (3 x 3.5") box
- Your choice of raffia ribbon (oatmeal, yellow, raspberry, royal blue, purple, lavender, terra cotta salmon , chocolate brown, burgundy or forest green)
- Assembly required, assembly available, additional charges apply.
Storage: Seed needs to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event.