Thanks a Bunch with daisy wedding favors, give your guests a green gift that lives long after the day symbolizing eternal beauty and innocence, daisies are a wedding favorite. He loves me, he loves me not, He loves me, we tied the knot!
There's reason behind the old saying, "fresh as a daisy."
Because when brides of all ages want to express the youthful side of love, nothing beats the daisy in all its guises: the traditional Shasta, with its echoes of nostalgia and innocence. Give Daisy seed wedding favors for a lasting rememberance and a touch of "green" to your wedding day.
Nature Inspired Favors for Weddings - This earth-friendly favor is created from nature starting with Shasta daisy flower seeds. Accented with a terra cotta or bio pot, recycled paper box and original card this is a stunning reception table decoration. Finished with your choice of brilliant raffia ribbon. Amazing for summer weddings and a special favorite for baby showers.
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
- Choose ribbon color
Choose Bio or Clay pots (clay pots additional $.79 each)
- Choose thank you message
1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
Choose Poem: 1. Wedding: He loves me, he loves me not…he loves me, we tied the knot.
2. Bridal Showers & Other Occasions: “A flower touches everyone’s heart.”
3. Baby Showers: Soon to be a special time of lullabies and nursery rhymes.
Shasta Daisy Flower Seed
"He loves me, he loves me not..." symbolizing innocence, this classic perennial is a garden favorite. The daisy blooms in the late spring through summer and grows to 3' in height.
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Shasta Daisy seeds in packet (2 x 2") - hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with daisy flower graphic
- Thank you message
- Poem: Choice: 1. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me ,we tied the knot.
or 2."A flower touches everyone's heart."
- Growing instructions
- Bio or Clay terra cotta pot ($.75ea additional)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (3 x 3 x 3") box
Your choice of raffia ribbon (oatmeal, yellow, raspberry, royal blue, emeral green, forest green, purple, lavender, terra cotta) Assembly required. Add assembly, additional charges apply.(delivery 7-10 days prior to your event date)
Storage: Seed to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed until assembly 5 days prior to your event.