Each seed packet will create an abundance of Roses creating "growing memories" of your wedding day. Your guests will love this unique rose wedding themed keepsake to commemorate your love and celebrate your new beginning.
Nature Inspired Favors for Weddings - This earth-friendly favor is created from nature starting with rose seeds. Accented with a terra cotta or bio pot, recycled paper box and original card, this is a stunning reception table decoration. Finished with complementary raspberry raffia ribbon.
Throughout history the rose has been the flower of love. It is the most endearing and beloved of wedding flowers. The bride loving the garden look will find that roses are natural companions to other blossoms in the garden.
Perfect for Weddings - Because -the rose petals card is beautiful and colorful
- you receive everything you need to grow the seeds
( sometimes hard to find in the cooler months)
-The rose petals card is beautiful, unique and colorful
- They are personalized – Bride & Grooms Names & Wedding Date
- Choice of Thank you message - long or short (make up your own call us!)
- Exclusive Style Box just for Seed Kits
- Choice of Raffia Ribbon Color (10 colors or request a color)
- Assemble boxes, cards and ribbon together well before the wedding day
- Can give the seed its cold period through the cold months, plant outdoor in the spring
Rose Seed (Rosa rugosa)
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
- Choose ribbon color
Choose bio pot or clay pot (clay pots additional $.79 each)
- Choose thank you message
1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
Add accents if you wish.
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Rose seeds in packet (2 x 2") hermetically sealed to preserve freshness (rose seed requires 3-4 month cold period prior to planting)
- Personalized paper card Rose Petals (2 x 2 ") with thank you message
- Poem: "A flower touches everyone's heart."
- Growing instructions
- Clay terra cotta pot or bio pot (clay pots additional $.79 ea.)
- Soil pellet
- Recycled paper brown (3 x 3") box
- Raffia ribbon (choose from 10 colors)
Assembly Required. Assembly available, additional charges apply. Delivery date 7 days prior to event date.
Storage: Seed needs to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event.