Sunflowers are a flower that makes everyone happy and why not spread the love by giving your guests a lasting gift of sunshine. Their open faces symbolize the sun, conveying warmth and happiness, adoration and longevity, a lovely flower for weddings.
Sensational sunflowers are highly decorative, with small centers and petals that range from pure gold to gold with brown.
A true sun worshipper, its head follows the sun as it crosses the sky blooming in the summer. This "green" guest gift is especially wonderful for summer weddings, celebrate the sunshine with unique flower wedding favors that live long beyond the day.
Nature Inspired Seed Favors - This "green" gift is made entirely from recycled materials. The card is personalized with your names/text & date. A terra cotta or bio pot is nestled inside the box with a soil pellet and finished with your choice of decorative raffia ribbon.
Poem Included on inside cover: "A flower touches everyone's heart"— Georgia O'Keefe
When ordering choose:
- Names / text & date for personalization
Choose bio or clay pots (clay pots additional $.79 each)
- Choose ribbon color
- Choose thank you message
1. Wedding: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds to commemorate our new beginning.
2. Other Occasions: Thank you for sharing our "growing memories". Please plant these seeds for a greener tomorrow.
Add accents if you wish
Sunflower Seed (Helianthus annuus)
Included in this starter seed kit Package:
- Sunflower seeds in packet (2 x 2") - hermetically sealed to preserve freshness
- Personalized paper card (2 x 2 ") with sunflower graphic
- Thank you message
- Poem: "A flower touches everyones heart."-Georgia O'Keefe
- Growing instructions
- Terra Cotta Clay pot or bio pot (clay pots additional $.79 ea.)
- Soil pellet,
- Recycled paper brown (3 x 3.5") box
- Your choice of raffia ribbon (oatmeal, yellow, raspberry, royal blue or forest green) Assembly required, assembly available additional charges apply.
Storage: Seed needs to be stored in a cool (refrigerator), dry place to preserve the viability of the seed prior to assembly no more than 5 days prior to your event.